Thursday, January 7, 2010

Poll ! Which is Better for Mum's Day Gift Between Cognac and Sunflower Oil ?

Mum is not a drinker but does like a little Hennesey before going to bed.Poll ! Which is Better for Mum's Day Gift Between Cognac and Sunflower Oil ?
If she drinks then cognac, if she's a foodie then some extra fab sunflower oil, but in both cases not just the usual stuff you get at a supermarket, but something special.





why don't you be boring %26amp; get something a bit more personnel like perfume or whatever ?Poll ! Which is Better for Mum's Day Gift Between Cognac and Sunflower Oil ?
ooooh,...hells bells. I forgot to put a gift in the mail for my mom. Now I'll have to call her :(


Get her cognac. I'm a mom and I could always use cognac.
Cognac
what a silly question! Congac every time!





well unless shes a reformed alcoholic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment