Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are black oil sunflower seeds ok to give to hamsers?

I know the type of sunflower seeds you mean. Theyre all black and tend to be smaller than the regular looking seeds... In my mouses' food mixture, the black oil SSs are present, so your hamsters shoujld be fine.Are black oil sunflower seeds ok to give to hamsers?
my hammies even ate roasted sun flower seeds, (human snack). i think it's ok, they love it.Are black oil sunflower seeds ok to give to hamsers?
they love them but they dont have any salt cuz the salt is bad for them but sunflower seeds werw always there favorites
We grow sunflowers every year, and the hamsters LOVE getting a chunk of sunflower to de-seed. We have grown both varieties, and they're equally popular. It's better when they're home-grown, because they aren't salted.
I give my hamster sunflower seeds with out salt. She eats them right up. To my knowledge sunflower seeds are good for them because then the skin has oil so they won't scratcch.

No comments:

Post a Comment