Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If i put sunflower oil on my skin and go out in the sun will I get tanner faster?

No. You'll burn. Use sunscreen with at least SPF 15, you silly child or you will regret it later on in your early adulthood when you look like rough leather and have skin cancer to boot.If i put sunflower oil on my skin and go out in the sun will I get tanner faster?
iDK BUT TANNiNG OiL WiLL HELP





ALSO iF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR HAiR LiGHTER BUT LEMON JUiCE ON YOUR HAiR %26amp;%26amp; GO OUT in THE SUN %26amp;%26amp; iT WiLL MAKE iT LiGHTERIf i put sunflower oil on my skin and go out in the sun will I get tanner faster?
trems is right. cancer lickity split. you may look better now with a tan but you'll hav ewrinkles and sunspots in no time. use a sunless tanner and a tinted moisturizer for for your face. believe me, save the melanoma for someone else.
I don't think so, but I've heard that iodine will do it. Not sure it's safe though.
If you want to look like you're 50 by the time you're 25, yes. If not, get some self-tanner. Jergins works really well and is inexpensive.
baby oil and butter help.. but they burn to, so watch out! and i would do it in sun and not tanning bed...
I'd stick to good old regular tanning oil. The sunflower oil could cause a reaction on your skin, stain your bathing suit, stink after a while or turn a weird color and I suspect that you would prefer to not risk any of these.
baby oil works
you would get cancer faster
you should use baby oil, but i guess anything that reflects light will do
Any oil will work, but you should stick with tanning oil. Just remember, none of it is exactly healthy though. Skin cancer is REALLY easy to get.:(
Putting any oil on you body will assist in attracting the lovely rays of the sun.
tanning may cause skin cancer I used to be a tanner but I do respect it as your own choice baby oil does work and sunflower oil should
ive nevr heard of that but its worth a try. whats the worst that would happen??
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment