Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help, what is in black oil sunflower seeds?

I bought a big bag of it to feed the birds in my yard and cracked a few open for myself. Before I knew it I had eaten a lot of the bag. Then I looked at the bag and it said ';WARNING, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.. Do Not Consume';. Before freaking out I looked for the ingredients and could not find any. They are just seeds that haven't been cracked opened even. I assume they laced the outer shell with poison? I don't feel sick just yet.Help, what is in black oil sunflower seeds?
They do that because there may be insects, You wont get sick from just a few of course probably not from a lot either, else wise you'd see birds dropping left and right. They aren't dangerous, just aren't produced with the same kind of standards as human food. Probably not much if any pesticides on them.Help, what is in black oil sunflower seeds?
hmm... idk why i mean i have eaten one that was for rats and nothing happened to me it might be since its for birds but dont eat it if it says not to

No comments:

Post a Comment