Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is tin tuna in sunflower oil any good for you or is fresh tuna the one for Omega 3 oils?

I buy the one in brine, and I stock up when it's on special offer as we use it a lot in our house.I prefer fresh salmon to tinned, and it's high in Omega 3.I take fish oil tablets most days too as I have damage to my heart after cancer treatment.I tend to eat more fish than meat as it's supposed to be healthier.It's quicker to cook than meat too.Is tin tuna in sunflower oil any good for you or is fresh tuna the one for Omega 3 oils?
Tuna in spring water is the best one you can get.. the nicest tasting and more satisfying I find is the CHICKEN OF THE SEA brand.... its best tasting and tasts like real tuna steaks without all the additivesIs tin tuna in sunflower oil any good for you or is fresh tuna the one for Omega 3 oils?
Tin tuna and fresh tuna both have the Omega 3 oils, as does tinned or fresh salmon (some experts say there is more Omega 3 in salmon).
I buy tuna in brine it is supposed to be the healthier option.
both have omega 3 oils and I recently tried tinned tuna in spring water. What a difference! Much the best
I agree with the fact that both tinned and fresh tuna are good for you. Everything I've read, however, says tinned (canned) tuna should be albacore only packed in water, not oil. also, Salmon does have more omega 3.
omega 3 oil is much better for you and will lower ldl

No comments:

Post a Comment