Friday, December 18, 2009

Anyone else get sick from these new Lays and Ruffle Chips that have sunflower oil?

Within a couple hours I vomit and my stomach just rolls.Anyone else get sick from these new Lays and Ruffle Chips that have sunflower oil?
I do not know about getting sick from it. But I will agree that i do not really care for them as much as I used to. The tatse is just not the same as it once was. I have tried the lays baked variety of chips and they are not as bad. They only reason I can think that you may have gotten sick might be due to an alergic reaction to the sunflower oil.Anyone else get sick from these new Lays and Ruffle Chips that have sunflower oil?
Not at all. Sunflower oil is much milder than peanut oil, so I am surprised that someone would become ill.





ST
Last week I got two little bags of lays chips. I hadn't known about the sunflower oil. They were really chewy and oily. I didn't like the texture or taste. Where I live there are local chips ( Mike Sells ) that are really crisp and made in peanut oil, they are yummy. I won't make that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment