Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll: What can't you live without among Computer, Fridge, Sunflower Oil and or TV ?

The computer. You should use Olive Oil instead of Sunflower Oil! lolPoll: What can't you live without among Computer, Fridge, Sunflower Oil and or TV ?
A fridge, but only because I'm diabetic and need my insulin cool. Aside from that, I can very comfortably live without any of these. I'd prefer to have no TV or computer, I'd be more in tune with the world and reality, I'd get out more and be a better person to be honest. I'm just lazy and find a cheap, shallow joy that these things provide.Poll: What can't you live without among Computer, Fridge, Sunflower Oil and or TV ?
i cant live without





computer- because i have to play games, listen to music, watch movies, surfing internet. i just cant live without it.
Computer
Computer
computor use it everyday would go insane in its absence
deff. the computer
computer
The fridge, or maybe the kitchen sink ;)
Fridge... I can't do warm beer.
Fridge it keeps my beer cold
def fridge,for sweets and beer
I can live without all of them. I'd probably miss my PC the most though.

No comments:

Post a Comment