Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would it dammage my car if I put sunflower oil in instead of diesol?

How would I ******* know? I'm only 9 years old!! (it's true)Would it dammage my car if I put sunflower oil in instead of diesol?
Diesel! If you used only sunflower oil, you might sustain engine damage, but if you blended it similarly to the way soybean oil is blended (95/5 to 80/20) you probably wouldn't notice any big difference.Would it dammage my car if I put sunflower oil in instead of diesol?
yes. your a moron thats like putting deisl in an unleaded car.
It won't damage the engine itself but it will clog ALL of your fuel delivery system. The injector pump will be expensive to replace, as will the injectors. If you have an old tractor you could run it on 50/50 diesel/sunflower oil. 100% oil if you FILTER it EXTREMELY well. diesel fuel contains sulphur that cleans and lubricates as well as adding bang. sunflower oil does not so it gums up, eventually seizing the rings and causing radical valve recession.
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment