Friday, December 18, 2009

Teens: Is sunflower cooking oil OK to put on your face to wash it?

I want to try the oil cleansing method, where you clean your face with things like sunflower seed oil, castor oil, and walnut oil. I was wondering is sunflower seed *cooking* oil would be OK to use? What brand?


I wanted to know where I can buy walnut oil and castor oil, too. What stores?Teens: Is sunflower cooking oil OK to put on your face to wash it?
It's okay. Just like it's okay to wash it with urine but it won't help.Teens: Is sunflower cooking oil OK to put on your face to wash it?
NO !
never heard of anyone doing that....I guess it couldnt hurt.
your supposed to use almond oil





you can use neem oil but it smells like rancid peanuts.





health food stores sell almond oil





http://www.indiaparenting.com/health/dat鈥?/a>





http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Prod鈥?/a>
You can try it for youself, but it made my face to shiney and oily!


it was disgusting!


and when I applied my makeup after I cleaned my face, it looked horrible! My make up would smear, and just look gross.


%26amp; I broke out.





You can purchase at walmart.


if not there try GoodEarth, but you might not have one were you live.
Food grade sunflower oil shouldn't cause any problems.





Sunflower oil is readily available in any grocery store. Walnut oil may be more difficult to find, but would be in the gourmet baking section of a grocery store.





Castor Oil (made from castor beans) would be found in the drug section of a grocery store or at a drugstore. It is also meant to be ingested and would be safe for topical use.





Do any of these work? I doubt it. Excessive oil is usually present in skin problems like acne. If you have dry skin, there are plenty of moisturizers available.
use Castor oil, and be sure to drink some, too.
No - don't use cooking oil, it'll just block up your pores. Google tea tree oil. You can get it cheap on ebay. I have and do use it about everyday - it's been very good. Just put some on an ear bud then apply it to the spot directly. Good luck.
I know that you can use olive oil to cleanse/moisturize your face and to remove make up.





I'm sure you can use sunflower oil. If your face become irritated, then stop using it.
i prefer olive oil, sunflower may cause oilier face.
what happened to clean %26amp; clear facewash?
Just because it's strange and not many people do it doesn't mean it's better for you. Just use soap.
Only if you want to stink of cooking oil





Wash in the normal way and then use some baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment