Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will sunflower oil be OK to oil my son's hamster's wheel with?

I hope so...I meant to pick up the bottle of vegetable oil but musta grabbed sunflower! Whoops. He has a sand bath. Will he be OK? Cheers and Have Fun :0)Will sunflower oil be OK to oil my son's hamster's wheel with?
You know what you are doing by giving him a sand bath, so many hamster owners bathe them in water not knowing how easily, just like a child, they can catch a cold. Sunflower seeds are treats for hamsters so the sunflower oil is absolutely no danger to him. Take care of yourself and the little one!! By little one I mean your son!! My oh My we just can't avoid those who have no help to offer but love to criticize.Will sunflower oil be OK to oil my son's hamster's wheel with?
lol it's okay sometimes the wheels just need a good oiling ever now and hamsters can run for MILES in thw wild so ever now and then won't hurt anything hope that helps
Sunflower oil is not toxic to hamsters. So go ahead and use it.
if that's your son in the picture, he's way too young to have a hamster for a pet.
  • microsoft web hosting
  • 1 comment:

    1. Yes. I have 2 roborovski dwarf hamsters and used sunflower oil on there wheel. They are fine with it, and I get my sleep ;0)

      ReplyDelete