Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use sunflower oil on my hair?

i ahve very dry, frizzy and damaged hair. I want to use a hot oil treatment weekly but its too expensive so i was wondering if i can use normal cooking oil on it instead every week?Can I use sunflower oil on my hair?
instead of the cooking oil try using a deep conditioner on your hair leave on wrap cling film round it and put a hot towel round your head leave for about 20Min's then wash off you will feel the differenceCan I use sunflower oil on my hair?
almond oil, the best
Yes you can surely apply sunflower oil on you hair because this type of oil if applied to the roots of your hair will strenghten %26amp; enrichs your hair with proteins .Your hair become soft %26amp; thick.


You can also apply musterd oil on your hair.
sure. you'll smell like an old chip pan, but go for it
I doubt that you would get the results you're looking for. Try a deep contioning treatment. Cholesterol is what I use. It's inexpensive and it works.
I would use olive oil instead, what i sometimes do is heat some in the microwave, put it on my hair wrap in clingfilm leave in overnight and wash out in the morning it makes your hair nice and soft...





Though i would have to agree with previous answers i wouldnt have thought it would be much cheaper than using a highstreet/supermarket conditioner for dry/damaged hair.
sunflower oil is full of rubbish it would not be good for your hair.
Try olive oil instead
Try Olive oil and wrap your hair in cling film. Altrnativly use egg whites - but be careful when you wash it out - use cold water or you'll end up with scrambled eggs in your hair! For really good shin try beer- seriously!
I wouldn't use sunflower oil, if its not good for your insides then its not good for your hair. I use olive oil even though some olive oil can be expensive its a great investment, it will last ages and its really good for your hair, just make sure you wash it out properly and you can use it to make a sexy meal when you get hungry. x
I agree with the previous answerer, it won't make a noticeable difference. Get a deep conditioner and apply with heat, or wrap your hair in plastic or plastic cap. Your body heat will work with the conditioner and leave your hair softer and tangle free. I really like Neutrogena Triple Moisture, the tube is cheaper than the jar. I read the ingredient listing, the formulation is almost identical.
I think you can, but only use a teaspoonful and rub it through, then rinse, might make your hair greasy though.
You can use any oil on your hair, not saying that they'll all work for you, so best way would be to start with cheapest options, ie sunflower or rapeseed, use it for a week or two and see if you notice any improvement. If you do great, if you don't try a different sort. But look out for ones that are strongly flavoured as they'll also be quite smelly.
cooking oil will make your hair very greasy.Try vo5 hot oil treatment 4 for 1.99 get them from most drug stores
Yes you can use it. Apprently it's really good for your hair and will make it nice and shiny. Go for it!
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment