Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I use sunflower oil instead of olive oil in my pizza base?

I don't want to go to the shop until I've made the dough so it can be rising when I go to buy toppings.





Thanks :)Can I use sunflower oil instead of olive oil in my pizza base?
You can use any oil you like, but really olive oil is the best. It will give you the best flavour by far, especially in a pizza base. If your buying it I would go for extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed oils like these are the best to use in salad dressings and marinades etc too.Can I use sunflower oil instead of olive oil in my pizza base?
Yes, you can. It will not taste the same, but I bet it will be barely noticeable!!! I use canola in mine sometimes...no real difference.
sure, but not as tasty
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment