Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How can I remove sticky sunflower oil from my deep fat fryer?

If you have tried a good household degreaser and it didn't work, you could try salt on a damp/wet cloth. It's abrasive so it cuts through the oil or fat. I have also used white vinegar for kitchen appliances - that's very good as well.





Happy scrubbing! xHow can I remove sticky sunflower oil from my deep fat fryer?
try oven cleaner.How can I remove sticky sunflower oil from my deep fat fryer?
you need a de-greaser do not use oven cleaner due to the need to put food in contact with the area you have cleaned which you would not do with an oven, also degreasers can be used cold.
Yeah I know what you mean there, its real hard work but i've found that I need to use a green scourer and lots an lots of elbow grease! I think i'll try a brillo pad next though because that did I great job on my cooker.
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment