Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there a difference between sunflower oil and sunflower SEED oil?

I am using it for my hair, my skin etc. I have had great luck with conditioning my hair and taking care of my skin with natural products. I have natural curl/wave in my hair. In the winter it gets very dry between the cold outside and the heating inside. I have heard that a few drops of this oil is great for my hair. It's supposed to make it shiny and lightweight on the hair, Thanks all.Is there a difference between sunflower oil and sunflower SEED oil?
Same thing. Glad it is working well for you!Is there a difference between sunflower oil and sunflower SEED oil?
Hey, I might try that! Yes, those two are the same thing. Where else would the oil come from?
I doubt there is any difference; just a difference in the naming of the products. The only thing ON a sunflower that would have oil would be the seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment