Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm making brownies but I don't have any vegetable oil, can i use sunflower oil?

I have olive oil too but I don't think that would work.I'm making brownies but I don't have any vegetable oil, can i use sunflower oil?
Yes - but defo NOT the olive oil ! ! !I'm making brownies but I don't have any vegetable oil, can i use sunflower oil?
Absolutely, sunflower oil will work just fine.





And if it came to it, yes olive oil would work too; because you're making brownies, the strong taste of the chocolate would cover any ';olive'; taste. Another trick is to add a healthy 1/2 tsp of instant coffee granules just as you are mixing the batter. It will give the brownies a wonderful flavour.





A healthier option is to substitute unsweetened applesauce for the oil. It provides the necessary moisture without adding the fat.





Cheers
yeah you can use sunflower oil.


most any oil would work.


I believe that sunflower oil will be just as good as vegetable oil. Olive oil perhaps a bit too heavy. How energetic you are, making brownies on a Sunday evening! Hope they're appreciated.


nice idea because sunflower oil can be used but olive oil is a badder choice if i were you i would go with sunflower not olive because all oils can work but sunflower is like a second choice


and any kind of neutral oil or even butter






























































































































































got it u must be having fun baking on saturdays
I believe that sunflower oil will be just as good as vegetable oil. Olive oil perhaps a bit too heavy. How energetic you are, making brownies on a Sunday evening! Hope they're appreciated.
Sure--you can use any neutral-flavored oil. Or just use butter.
yeah you can use sunflower oil.


most any oil would work.
Stick with the sunflower oil, it'll be fine. The olive oil has too strong a flavour to work well.
Yes, either would work. Save some for me!
i dont care. just gimme one !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment